To all my followers

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read childrens literature becuase it opens the door to explore through language.
As I publish this blog, my goal is two fold: First for myself, as I continue to explore technology, and secondly, for my classroom parents to stay informed of what's happening in our classroom.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Gracias Thanks by Pat Mora

Mora, P. (2009). Gracias / Thanks (Bilingual ed.). New York: Lee & Low Books.
What a cute book. Pat Mora did a nice job when she wrote about how grateful she is for everything and everyone. In this Pura Belpre award winner and Notable Children's Book Award winner, we read that Pat is thankful for many things and many people. This book is written in an easy to read format for the young reader and filled with colorful illustrations. It is also in both English and Spanish, so all children can benefit from this great piece of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment