To all my followers

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read childrens literature becuase it opens the door to explore through language.
As I publish this blog, my goal is two fold: First for myself, as I continue to explore technology, and secondly, for my classroom parents to stay informed of what's happening in our classroom.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle

L'Engle, M. (2007). A Wrinkle in Time. New York: Square Fish. (Original work published null)

As one my my challenged book readings, I am always eager to find out what the challenges are. In reading a Wrinkle in Time, I read that the challenges were based more upon religion Christianity and the issues raised. I thought this to be very ironic because I don't understand this challenge. I look at this book as the early stages of our new science fiction ere, with it being on a more basic level than Harry Potter and even Twilight. I enjoyed reading this book as I think about the adventures Meg went on in search for and further understanding of her father.

No comments:

Post a Comment